Selection of Communications Agency to Promote CDRI’s Engagement and Work at COP26
This job posting has closed
The Coalition for Disaster Resilient Infrastructure (CDRI) is a multi-stakeholder global partnership of national governments, UN agencies and programmes, multilateral development banks and financing mechanisms, the private sector, and academic and knowledge institutions. It aims to address the challenges of building resilience into infrastructure systems and development associated with it. The vision, mission, goal and objectives of the CDRI are explicitly linked to the post-2015 development agendas.
CDRI’s participation at COP26 is essential to position Resilience of Infrastructure as instrumental in achieving climate mitigation and adaptation goals. This will also stimulate engagement on DRI with strategic partners and sector stakeholders with CDRI as the convening entity. Following its inception, CDRI has engaged with partners and stakeholders creating global public goods that will be shared and launched at the COP26.
Scope of Work
The agency will be responsible for the following:
- Create a coherent promotion plan for the various activities planned (including Pre-COP youth campaign) by CDRI at COP26 on all platforms.
- Engage national and international media for the period of the assignment and showcase the work of CDRI and its engagement at COP 26 on its focused theme of Disaster Resilient Infrastructure.
- Ensure 10 stories in national media and 10 stories in international media on CDRI’s engagements at COP26 a. Aiming for quality rather than quantity for the media stories. International Media outlets like Reuters, AP, Guardian, BBC and New York Times and; b. National Media Outlets like Hindustan Times, NDTV, India Today, Mint, Economic Times and Times of India to be targeted.
- Brand building of CDRI as a build-up to COP26 and during the event – this would include making creatives for the build-up of the event, showcasing the CDRI brand at the event by strategic placement of logos, banners and video loops/slides of CDRI in various pavilions.
- Create two videos (3 minutes each), which will be showcased at COP26 a. Video on launch of TAF-DRI b. Overarching video on the activities of CDRI at COP26.
Duration of the Assignment
The duration of the contract will be from 01 October to 30 November 2021.
For more information click on the attached document.